Inside Sales Specialist (Marietta, GA):
You will work closely with a Field Specialist to schedule agendas for sales visits, convert prospective leads from marketing to new accounts, initiate and nurture contact with targets identified by the sales team as well as:
- Conduct outbound calls to qualify sales and marketing generated inbound leads.
- Support respective sales team members to set priorities and advance sales opportunities.
- Track all activities and customer interactions in our CRM software
- Help improve marketing effectiveness and sales efficiency by relaying feedback pro-actively.
- Provide quotes to customers from our general request email box.
Client Support Coordinator (Marietta, GA):
- Sales order processing
- Receiving customer purchase orders and verifying information
- Enter order into accounting system
- Confirm order to customer with anticipated ship date
- Purchase order processing
- Prepare purchase orders for items ordered by customer
- Submit PO’s to vendors – verify receipt of PO by vendor & anticipated ship date
- Update inventory records when vendors release price changes.
- Export data from Sage 300 ERP system, manipulate in Excel using advanced functions, import back into Sage, verify that everything is correct. Notify users of completed price updates.
- Advanced reporting functions as needed for CFO and VP Sales.
- Export data from Sage, manipulate data in Excel to fit criteria requested.
- Receiving incoming shipments and verifying items received to packing slip (UPS & FedEx Online)
- Prepare outgoing shipments verifying outgoing item against packing slip (UPS & FedEx Online)
- Handle incoming customer calls referring to appropriate party or email
- Special Projects as identified
Project Engineer (Spring Hill, TN):
This position will be responsible for implementing and supporting automation systems including Machine Vision Systems, PLC's, motion control systems, and Robotics. The Engineer will be responsible for application testing, programming, technical support, sales support, field support and installations. A limited amount of travel in Tennessee and the Southeast will be required.
- Understanding of Complex Automated Control Systems
- Interface Daily with the Customers, Sales Engineers, and other internal Engineering/Sales personnel.
- Assist with specifying, testing, installation and programming of machine vision, robotics, PLC’s and other control equipment.
- Develop machine vision applications to perform required inspection functions.
- Develop robot programs to perform required material handling functions.
- Automation development, improvements, training, tech support and troubleshooting.
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Assist with workshops and training classes covering vision systems and robots
Mitsubishi Electric Automation Product Specialist (Marietta, GA):
The Mitsubishi Electric Automation Product Specialist will provide "pre-sales" technical & commercial support in an effort to achieve significant sales growth of Motion and VFD Products within Advanced Control Solution's territory.
- Develop and maintain a constant working knowledge of all Mitsubishi Electric Automation products and solutions.
- Work jointly with Account Managers, Product Specialists, Sales Engineers and ACS Sales Associates to focus on existing key account growth, as well as, new target account acquisition.
- Conduct product and solution training activities for both sales associates and customers.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of Motion and VFD products, solutions, applications, and technologies.
- Attend Mitsubishi Electric Automation sponsored training webinars and (in -person) review meetings to increase product and application knowledge.
- Act as technical/commercial expert to assist in growing sales.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all Mitsubishi Electric Automation products (PLC's, Motion, HMI's, VFD's, and Software portfolio.
Copyright @2020 -2023 · All Rights Reserved ·
Advanced Control Solutions
1400 Williams Dr, Marietta, GA 30066